Thursday, April 28, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase 8

Omo... I'm finally at my last phase~!!!! Yeah~! Gosh... I dedicated 2 days and all these phases for my memorial of the college...hahahahhahahhaaahha...okay... Last phase up~!

This phase is basically about my block's last meeting with the felo (Lecturer-in-charge) of my block. She basically gave us short and firm advice on our preparation for exams... Not to forget, the usual warning of "lights off after twelve". hahahhhaahhaha... (Hardest to follow warnings).

Alright..., so the entire wing managed to leave a dedication for her. A small portfolio of our pictures, autograph as well as our messages (if we left them).

A5Happy Teach
Look at how happy she is with our gift!!

Then, she distributed wooden plaques. I received two of them. One for my post and one as a humble member of the block!!

A5Plaque

Random photo with wing mates~!

A5Group

With this, my college's memorial has reached an end. Hope you've enjoyed the memorial~!

No comments:

Post a Comment