Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase1

In the short time I've been there, to be truthful, I had my first study group in my first week there...
GOSH... I've never done that before... oh well, maybe it's because the guys were excited to do it and kept bugging me to accompany them so here's a pic to remember...
Mwahahahahah
FFStudyGroup

Then, the group of guys that sit behind me in almost every lecture... well... it's either that or the either way around. It's kind of like our permanent seat cause no one snatches them....hehe
FFLecturemate

Then, I also managed to go for an outing with my roommates. Well... we didn't have much to see in the rural area we were studying at but I believe the place we were at is a sufficiently renowned household franchise that anybody would know with all the life's bottles I'm posing with...heheheh

RROuting1

RROuting2

Yup... Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in Masjid Tanah, Malacca.
____________________________________________________
Then, we also managed to celebrate Liyana's birthday~!

RRBirthdayLiyana
A-hem... was asked to pose even though it's not my cake... not self-shock~!
___________________________________________________
hehehehe... Last but not least for this post is posing with different head scarf.
A head scarf is essentially an item usually worn by muslim women in my country to protect their purity. Basically if they don't wear it, well... if I'm not wrong it is their sin to carry. Well... it's sort of encouraged of them to wear. Oh well, enought of that though, so....XD.
I wore it to model for my malay friends cause they can't go around changing their tudungs and showing off their hair in front of guys. Yeah... I know... I still look cute right??

FFModelTudungEng

No comments:

Post a Comment