Thursday, April 28, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase 5

Gosh... Fourth phase already... alright... Next up is a post on my Block Sports Event.
Well, I'm part of the Block Committee as the Head of Cheeriness, ahem.... so I did need to do a little work and directing but that's just a tweeny bit. hahahahhahaha.... Well... Anyway... My wing chose the colour black to compete... but since black is already taken, I suggested adding the batik wrap you see me wearing down there... This colour difference is used to differentiate which wing we are from.

A5SRoomates
Me and my roommates

A5SWing4A1
Me and my wingmates (picture 1)

A5SWing4A2
Me and my wingmates (picture 2)

A5SBattleSermon

My felo block (Lecturer-in-charge) of my block was pregnant at the point of time, so she couldn't join us in the field. Hence, she gave us a short briefing on what to take care of, precautions on the field and even warned us what not to do in the block (switch of the lights after twelve). Hahhahahahaha

Well, I'll post a few pictures of just some of the games played.

A5SEgg

The game played was spooning the egg with your mouth for a distance and returning to the original spot after that.

A5SRubber

hehhehehe... The lazy game I played was transferring the rubber using straws. Yup... just transferring the rubber bands through straws from one end to other end without walking. Yeah... pass the rubber to your wing mates by solo straw you're using to hold the rubber band.

A5SFlour

The game that got most dirty. Basically, you're supposed to grab as many sweets as you can with your mouth. The catch? The sweets are all burried in the flour and you can't use your hands to grab them.

A5SWaiting

That's all, I suppose, for my post on my Block Sport's Event~!

No comments:

Post a Comment