Thursday, April 28, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase 6

My block held a Masquerade! Yeah, the only event where we can wear whatever we want to the Main Halls.

A5M

Notice the colour difference in the words Masquerade? hahahhahhahha... Well, my Block Vice-Head isn't quite a good speller so I was surprised at the lack of letters... hahhahahah...
Oh well, so I managed to cut the right letter with some scraps. hahahhahahah... well... better that than suffer the humiliation of not knowing how to spell the words of my block's main event right!

A5MWing4A
Picture with my wing mates

A5MRoomates
Picture with my roommates

We had a blast~! Though, since my wing performed first, we weren't left with much food. So, I had to suck up and go around asking the other tables for the food which they took in excess to feed my hungry wing mates. Anyhow, we still enjoyed the event!

A5MRoommates&Teds
Me and my roommates all took pictures with the giant teddy bear~! Hahahhahahahahaha

A5MChinese
Me with the rest of the Chinese in my block.

A5MRoomInFrontOfMine
Not to forget, the room in front of mine. The girl in black is my dorm head, Nur Hidayah binti Selamat.

A5MDifferentPhases
The transformation I underwent for the entire event~! I sat right at the back~!

No comments:

Post a Comment