Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase 3

The Big Day... The real thing... The Sports Festival.
If I'm not wrong, the Sports Festival was three days...
From 24/7/2010 to 26/7/2010. It should be on those three days to say the least because I remember missing celebrating my mom's birthday with her thanks to this sports festival...yeah... I am being sardonic.

Oh well, hehehehe... back to blogging about the sports festival.
Before we left, we took formal pictures in full costume. Fully funded by the Malacca government.

KKGroup2

This costume is what all 'athletes' have to wear when they march for the opening ceremony.

Next picture up is the door to my room.

KKatlet

Gosh, the rooms here (Johor Matriculation College) have full-length mirrors, fire proof and auto-lock doors and bars to assist the disabled people in the room.
Almost everything here feels quite new but I personally think their toilet stinks because it's just plain dirty and clogged.

Then, the basketball team posed for pictures in front of our Malacca headquarters!!

KKGroup1

Well, the next picture up is with a guy whose birthday falls on the same day as my mom's birthday~! Yeah... what a coincidence, right? hahhahhahahah... Yeah... Fanny, my classmate is also part of the Sports Festival; girl's volleyball that came up as the second runner's up during this National's event.

KKb'dayboy

Hahhahahahaha... the final picture here is to do the basketball boys justice. hahahahha...Their previous picture wasn't quite clear, right, in phase 2? Well...a~hem...They brought back Silver medallions (unlike us, girls which returned with nothing except sore throats...hahahahhahaa_).

KKbkbguys

And let's not forget the lecturers looking after us, the basketball girls group~!

KKteachers

No comments:

Post a Comment