Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase 2

Second Phase...*ahem...yeah.... and a few more phases I suppose so that one post doesn't feel too long.
Well... I'll try to arrange according to its chronological order but if it's not arranged that way... well, it can't be helped~! hehehhehe
Well... For this phase I'll share some pics which I have from my sports festival.

In my college, this sports festival is a national event (well... that is if you're representing the college). Ahem... and of course I did represent the college in an event....hehehhehehe at a very unlikely sport at that with my *not-very-promising height.
A-hem... Basketball
Oh well... I do have to thank my lucky stars for my incredible stamina and my minimal basics in basketball. Not to forget my incredible instincts which only happens once in a while to provide a miracle... So... I'll do a short picture blog here about my experience participating in such an event!

Well...In a Sports Festival, every team would need a cheerleader. Unfortunately, we do not really have cheer groups to support us since the festival is held during College holidays and it's basically a festival where we go to a different college. So, the players themselves have to be their own cheerleaders! Well... in my case, I was the cheerleader the whole way! hahahhahahahah! Okay...okay... Here are the picture of me at the beach with my cheer-mates~!

KKTheBeach

This is my formal Cheer group where we practiced how to cheer together.

KKcheergroup

This is me with my basketball group. Just a few guys here... Maybe the rest went missing? hehe...Well, this picture was taken after we had our meal so maybe they were out loitering elsewhere...

KKCheerBkb

Girlfriends I've made through this festival. The taller one; Dorothy plays basketball while the shorter one; Pei Zhen is part of the dance troupe (Hmmm... maybe I should have joined the dance troupe because everyone thought I was in it...hahahhahahha... but then I remembered Shi Yunn quoting how much of a stick I am when it comes to dancing... inflexible stick~!)

KKmates

No comments:

Post a Comment