Thursday, April 28, 2011

People I've Met & Memories I've Built - Phase 7

This phase would be about me on an overnight stay in a chalet with my classmates, A2T6.

We basically departed early in the morning on a Saturday a week or two before my finals.
OOBeforeDepart

It was a short ride, approximately 15 minutes to the chalet we booked. It was arranged by my class's mentor (a Sports Lecturer) and my treasurer.

OOChalet
Arrived at Chalet

OOVerandah
Hanging out at Verandah

OOBeach
At the beach

OObalancing
My Practicum Head for the Second Term

We were then called to formally line up to play games.
OOgathered

Well, we played a few games. One of them was following orders. The catch of the game was following the right orders from the right name (the name used to order).

OObrief
The order-er.... hahahhahaha... There's such a word!!!

OOgame1

We look like we're being punished~! ahahhahahahha

oogame2
hahhahahahahahahha... the crazy stunts we were ordered to pull~!

Then, we had a little rest from the games. So, we basically rested in the water... OR at least I DID!!!!

OOtired1

OOtired2

Group photos in the water
OOwatergroup1

OOwatergroup2

We also played a game called "Kavadi". It's a game played in ASEAN( if I'm not wrong, I was told this so I'm not sure about the facts). Well, I've played this twice before. Once in my Sports Festival Cheer and here as well. We're basically suppose to say "kavadi" while we're on offense, entering defendants territory and touch as many defendants before returning to safe territory. The defendants on the other hand are supposed to ensure the offender doesn't return to safe territory.

OOKavadi

At night, while waiting for the rest to shower~!
OOa2T6

Then we started cooking about 2000 hours to 2100 hours. It was due to the late delivery of food.... oh well... at least the food arrived, so we weren't starved~!
OObbqchefs
The BBQ-er of the night!

OOfood1
Cocktail sausages and fish

OOfood2
Clams we picked up from the beach and cooked by my teacher... It was really DE-LI-CIOUS~! GOSH... I just couldn't have enough of it!!!

Then another round of group photos~!
OOnightgroup1

OONightgroup2

Mentor's kids. That's her whole litter. They look sleepy~

OOTeachKids

That's all~! YumYum~! That's YumArcher for you, Qoyum!
OOYum~!

No comments:

Post a Comment