Sunday, May 1, 2011

Apple Caraway Bread from Eclectic Recipes

Woot~! Today I've finally started baking!!! GOSH!!! Okay...
So here's the picture~!
AppleB1

AppleB2

Apple Caraway Bread (a.k.a. Apple Cumin Bread)
Cumin and caraway seeds are one and the same. It's a seed of a herb, so it gives off a nice herb/spice flavour. In malay, caraway seeds are known as biji jintan.

This is basically the link to it...
http://eclecticrecipes.com/apple-caraway-bread
I'm not sure how to HTML this but if you do know how, do tell me, kay?

For this recipe, I basically followed it ingredient by ingredient.
Urm... Just the apple part though, I wasn't sure how many apples to use, so I used three granny smith apples, I presume that's 1 3/4 cup? and the oil I used was a 10% mixture of olive oil and 90% canola oil (due to lower saturation of fats compared to palm oil by 80%). Check it out here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking_oil

LOL... Anyway... it was nice and filling. Got quite full eating just 2 slices of the bread simply as it is with a cup of milk. Hehehe... Nice and comfy in my tummy~!

___________________________________________________
LOL... I have to announce that I'm now the proud owner of a brand new pair of running shoes~!
Actually, during my study week in college, the second last week in college, I've already been doing research on what shoe I needed to buy if I'm going to keep running, cause I believe I can't be running in my sports shoe everywhere, it's not good for me feet...XD...
So I bought a pair of NEW shoes~! Yeah~!
Shoe2
It cost my mom RM 269, but it's from NewBalance, and cause I like it and cause I run a lot... So it's worth it~

So, what am I going to do with my old shoes???
Shoe1
Mwhahhahahhaha... I shall bring it to college for all the events that will dirty my shoe!!! This shoe survived a quick-mud (like quicksand but it's quick-mud) , so it will survive anything else~! Mwhaahhahhahhahhahahah

That's all from me today~!

No comments:

Post a Comment