Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tomato ginger jam from The New York Times

My latest food venture, other than bread is Tomato ginger jam!
I HONESTLY LOVE TOMATOES...
Tomato...tomato...tomato mato mato...Tomato... tomato...tomato mato mato...
Gosh... Tomato above sounds like the bananas in pajamas lyrics~!
XD....Okay... Enough said... IT WAS delicious... and I know I'm going to eat that jam with my bread tomorrow instead of that sickening sweet St. Daflour's Strawberry jam.
hehehehheehhee....XD
I'm in love with the jam~!
Okay...
Well... I did some adjustments to the recipe, added 1/2 a tablespoon of honey lime, more cloves than asked for, used fennel seeds instead of cumin seeds (cause I didn't know the difference until a few days ago) and I'd probably want to try the peppers with dried chili flakes next time...hehe

The link to the recipe is below...

and a little reference as well...

*sniff sniff... but I nicked myself while making the jam on Sunday...so be careful when you're coring the tomatoes if you're making it!!!
XD... I honestly didn't eat the jam till Tuesday cause my mom insisted on eating dim sum on Monday..TT.TT...ooh... Too bad I couldn't eat the jam earlier~!

No comments:

Post a Comment