Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trip to Singapore

On the 15th of July 2012, me and my second sister went down to Singapore which we managed to fit in lunch with my grandma, aunt, uncle and JiaJia. XD. Well, since we managed to fit in lunch there, haha, it means that we have to leave home considerably early (around 10 to 11 o' clock)... for a long trip... haha... Anyway, lunch there was superb even though my aunt had a limited pantry. My tummy was filled to the brim with her various dishes that were both yummy and filling! The pregnant fish really has a special place in my sis's heart now. LOL. Anyway... back to my trip to Singapore... I didn't board the train so my sis and I took turns driving. I got the easier part of the journey; just the highways from my home to Pagoh, Johor where my sister continued from thereon. No kidding, after that, if you're not familiar or not really wide awake, it'll be dangerouns. WHY? Cause our timing was perfect and this was the view that we had for approximately 1.5 hours.

Notice the man there? Fortunately there was no accidents, so he was just out there cause he wanted to stretch his legs while waiting for the queue. Lesson learned, don't drive to Singapore on a Sunday night. XD

So what did I do in Singapore?
Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - Marina Bay Sands
Day 3 - Aunt, Johann and Orchad
Day 4 - Universal Studio
Day 5 - Depart

No comments:

Post a Comment