Saturday, July 21, 2012

Trip to Parliament

After the Enviromental Debate Competition, I went to the Parliament.
Just in case there are a few who are not sure what or where is the Parliament building, I will supply a picture to aid these poor souls...


Has the building's structure rung a bell? It's in Kuala Lumpur by the way and it has really beautiful scenery despite the ugly structure (at least in my opinion, if you look at it from far away).

Right? Anyway, I won't post anything here regarding the trip until my next post, just the experience itself for this one... So... I went there with lots of seniors... XD LOL... I was the only junior but it was fun and there was G-R-E-A-T food... Unfortunately, the gaps between the meals were too short I couldn't stuff everything down my throat...*sniff sniff


A picture we took with the YB Yang di-Pertua Dewan Negara and somebody else...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment