Friday, June 17, 2011

Bran Muffins

Okay... Today I've finally tried Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins Recipe I got from David Lebovitz's website...
http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2009/07/nancy-silvertons-bran-muffins/
What can I say?
I basically ate four of it in one day... Yes... that says a lot doesn't it???
mwahahhahahah.... I reduced the sugar to just 1/3 cup of brown sugar and switched wheat bran with oat bran because that's what I can easily find....
And I also switched whole wheat flour with oat flour because I don't have the former as well....
Well, it cooked alright... tasted alright... Will I cook this again?
Most probably if I have lots of raisins because I just finished my last supply of raisins which was in my fridge for I don't know how long.... yeah...
That's what I sincerely think about this whole thing... hahahhahahhaha...
I think I'm not going to eat any of the muffins for awhile... got kind of sick of the muffins... hehe...
Too many in one day... it's not goodie for me stomach...hahhahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment