Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Muse : Meeting up with friends

Sometimes, I question myself, why do I go so far, the extra mile just to meet my friends and my teachers?
Not that I think that I am wrong, but it was a question that my mum asked me...

Why are you wasting time to meet with your friends and teachers?

Dear blog,
Even if you've left school a long long time ago, it does not just mean you've finished a phase of your life.
Instead, it means you've grown mentally, emotionally, physically and intellectually (after all, we studied, right?) XD. However, all this are not learned from objects, we've learned them from people, humans that may or may not have the same growth in life with us. Hence, do we disregard these people when they've been the very foundation of our growth in life? They too have been emotionally and mentally linked to our past.

Definitely, it is undeniable that you may have the support of your family but you also cannot deny that you had schoolmates and teachers to support you through your early stages in life. After all, if it were not for your family,  friends and teachers who gave us those tribulations and challenges, we would not have fall and learned to step back up and if not for them, we would not become the people we are today. After all, we are the product of the past and the mold for the future. Next to that, it is because I miss them just as much as my family for I've spent equal amount of time with them and with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment