Thursday, September 6, 2012

My first facial

It's been so long since I've return here... but yeah... it is not all for naught for I've become a half-zombie with blisters on my legs... Yeah right... haha....So yeah... the list of activities goes like this.

This Monday, on the 3rd of September, I became a practiced hawk... waiting for the digital clock on my laptop to show 9.00 to register my course... then... I registered at 9.00 to unfavorable co-curriculum classes... Which I think I'll drop to take on in  a different semester.Then, by 11.00 o' clock, I went and did my first facial at Fahrenheit 88... wuuhuuuhuuu, just look at my poor face.


That would teach me to look after my face...My nose still hurts....TT.TT... The girl who was doing my face was like... girl don't cry... and I was like... but it's so pain... XD

I'll update soon~

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. I know that feeling, Chinchin. But don’t worry, it’ll be all worth it. Just remember to take care of your face properly to avoid more breakouts. And don’t forget to eat healthily! I hope all facial sessions yield wonderful results to your skin. Lilia, La Fleur de Beaute

    ReplyDelete