Thursday, January 5, 2012

First week of exams

I've just finished my first round of exams, round two next week. Guess what, I was depressed.
Basically, I find it normal to get depressed over exams but I'm really upset about my diet during the exam week. I know it's not that big of deal to eat anything that's dished out at you but I find it leads to a bigger depression if I'm being served food that I really don't like when I myself am already depressed! Wouldn't it be better if you're served food that you're comfortable with during a week when you need comfort most? GOSH... How can they expect me to be satisfied with just that??
Sigh... another bout of ramblings about food in college.
Gah. I eat so emotionally.
Chicken rice, fruits, 100g keropok and Milo.
Stuffed to the max at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment